Mac ‘N’ Cheese is delicious, but mac ‘n’ cheese with bacon is superb.
Try out this delicious dish, you will not regret it.
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup elbow pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices of cheese, your choice
- Butter or oil, to coat oven safe bowl
- Pizza dough
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a large pot or skillet, add 2 cups of milk, pasta, salt, and pepper. Bring it to boil.
- Stir constantly so the milk and pasta do not burn.
- When the liquid is evaporated halfway, add another cup of milk.
- Stir until pasta is al dente.
- Add cheese and mix until melted. Take off the heat to prevent mac ‘n’ cheese from over cooking.
- In an oven-safe ceramic bowl, coat the inside with butter.
- Place sliced cheese until the bowl is fully covered.
- Add bacon (or any desired fixings), and add the pasta to the top.
- Roll or spread out pizza dough to fit the bowl.
- In a small bowl, melt butter. Add in garlic powder, salt, and Italian seasoning, then brush on top of dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Carefully place a plate over the dough and flip the bowl. Using a butter knife or fork take the bowl off.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
Video tutorial of making this dish is HERE.