You can do a lot of different dishes from chicken. But there is one special recipe that is superb! Stuffed chicken with parmesan cheese is amazing, it is perfect Sunday dinner dish that everyone loves. If you are looking for something different and special to make for a dinner, then you have found your recipe, you will not regret with taking a chance with this one.
Check out the recipe below, it has all information that you need to make this fantastic dish. Also, check out the video below the recipe that shows you exactly what you need to do.
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- 3 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 2 cups flour
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup oil (for frying)
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- ½ cup parmesan
- 2 tablespoons basil
- Cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
- Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
- Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the pocket.
- Separate the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Being careful to keep the chicken from opening, dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Dip the floured chicken into the egg, then the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Place ⅔ of the tomato sauce evenly on the bottom of a baking dish. Place the chicken on top.
- Top with the rest of the tomato sauce, then sprinkle the parmesan and basil on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
If you decided to give this recipe a tryout, then please let us know how it turned out. Also, check out other recipes that we have on our website that you might like.